Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Off Road Buggy Kits Recommendations For A Good 1:10 Off-road Hobby-grade Buggy

Recommendations for a good 1:10 off-road hobby-grade buggy - off road buggy kits

I had to decide an issue, to acquire the new RTR / kit - RC10B4 Team Associated, Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 and Losi XXX (CR or -4?)

I currently own a Losi Speed-T, but I'm glad that I am not going to change my set-up every time I race track Fun / hit.

To mix things up, I want to use too, but cautiously Losi XXX-T RTR Brushless Novak for $ 250. Everything that I do not recommend the investment by a truck, which is very similar to my current configuration. But he has a good radio tuning, mods and spare batteries.

Better buy a new car, or should I use to go with the XXX-T? It's late and I'm tired, and perhaps distorted, so that each input, preferably car owners would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment