Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pics Of Vagines Can I Increase The Quality Of Old Pics Without Losing Size?

Can I increase the quality of old pics without losing size? - pics of vagines

I've sold a lot of old images from the digital high-definition cameras were added. I recently scanned copies on a disk, so you digital copies in case something has happened to the original. But now I wonder about all the advances in software, there is a way to improve the quality of photos without losing the size. The fact is that I like zoom and crop projects and want to get a clearer picture of what I do when developed, the film ten years ago.

2 comments:

John C said...

You need to be scanned at a maximum resolution!

LedZep said...

Yes ... Use a program called the Software OnOne Genuine Fractals ... is a plugin for Adobe Photoshop and allows you to make clean and great photos, without too pixelated.

http://www.ononesoftware.com/

Post a Comment