Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog Videos Gays I Want To Start A Random Video Blog Thing For Lesbians On Youtube..any Ideas/suggestions?

I want to start a random video blog thing for lesbians on youtube..any ideas/suggestions? - blog videos gays

I'm talking about random things and cause people to tell their story and send the video responses. I appreicate and give comments and feedback from gay / bi / people ERP. Thank you!
www.youtube.com/talkgirl2girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bhdiOtQx ...

4 comments:

imsohott said...

i love it lol! as soon as I subscribe to my account and ill. I like the idea, cuz i dont see RL (as lesbians, at least none that I know and have arrived!), So that its beautifully preserved, a look .. I feel less alone, I sometimes get the feeling that the only girls that like girls! lol and maybe a few ideas, experiences as a lesbian, a look at ur life is a lesbian, oh, and here I want to know how u found a girl (for girls interested in doing so difficult, except when a girl is really " out, but I'm attracted to girly girls) or subtle things such as bank account information, or find interesting in the news thats is a lesbian .. and advice to other lesbians? that's all I can think of! Good luck!
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

blahbalh said...

and something of how long they have been out of the closet people haveing problems COMES who can really help people who do not know, help you if your straight or gay or bisexual, or if they think their goodluck Lesbians

Redfox30... said...

Find out more about creative!
Some people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Redhead!

comeovah... said...

advice and their experiences in the relationship

Post a Comment