Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wxga Monitor LCD Monitor Frequency, Aspire 5610 With 15.4"?

LCD monitor frequency, Aspire 5610 with 15.4"? - wxga monitor

Suit new laptop for some time, which is very fast, like him, but I have a very high frequency, the LCD display 60Hz, so I work 2-3 hours to a few songs, my eyes can not support this property low frequency on the monitor shows me that is a plug & play, it means you have not installed any drivers, and I see 60Hz to choose options to ... I am looking for a driver, but I can not find: (
My laptop is Acer Aspire 5610AWLMi, with 15.4 "WXGA CrystalBrite LCD. I can not imagine not like to get this over 60Hz .. I have integrated Intel GMA 950 Video, 128 MB, I Get a very high resolution, but i dont need it if I do not work with him ...
If anyone can help me with this issue? Are there any drivers or other means at least 75 Hz ...

2 comments:

ROY L said...

LCDs do not produce visual changes in the refresh rate of 60 Hz, large compared to CRT monitors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refresh_rat ...

Are you sure the problem is not in small print or ghost images in motion by the slow response time?

Thomas T said...

Well, I do not think you have a little luck. My IBM ThinkPad 60 MHz, you can only load. But you can here:
http://www.acerpanam.com/synapse/forms/A ... Download the latest driver and see if it helps. You can buy an external monitor and to take your laptop.
Good luck.

Post a Comment